General Event Location
The ‘Tawba Walk Arts and Music Festival celebrates all things local in the heart of Old Town Cornelius along Catawba Ave with epicenters of activity at Oak St Mill, 19725 Oak St and Cornelius Town Hall, 21445 Catawba Ave.
The ‘Tawba Walk Arts and Music Festival begins at 2:00 pm and wraps up at 8:00 pm on Saturday, April 14th. Check the Official Line up tab for performance times on the 2 stages. Stops along the way such as Old Town Public House
will stay open until 2:00 am.
Where Can I Park?
Parking is designated on the map with a green diamond at:
- Cornelius Elementary School, 21126 Catawba Ave
- American Legion Lot, 21215 Legion St
- Mt Zion Church, 19600 Zion Ave
- Cornelius Presbyterian Church, 21209 Catawba Ave
- A limited number of on-street parking spots are available along the length of Catawba Avenue from the Library to Town Hall.
- On street parking is also available on minor public streets in Old Town Cornelius (as noted in Chapter 71 of the Town Code of Ordinances)
We are a pet friendly festival so leash up your pup and let’s all do the ‘Tawba Walk!